Alternative Food Storage Strategies
- Food doesn’t have to be freeze dried to be a good long term storage food.
- If you have a dehydrator, use it. If not, then get one and use it.
- Plan on a minimum of 2,000 calories per person per day.
- DAK hams are one of the “standard” food storage items.
- Beans and Rice are both cheap and nutritious, and a food storage staple.
From Lawn To Garden – Turning grass into a productive garden (.ODP file)
Security, Part 1 – Neighborhood and Perimeter (.ODP file)
Security, Part 2 – Ideas for protecting your home (.PPTX file)
*Note: .ODP files are Open Document Presentation – an open source version of PowerPoint.